Know Your Psychic Powers

The main types of psychic abilities are what we call the clairs. These are the ways in which we receive intuitive guidance. In the physical world we receive information in many different ways. Because you have guardian angels with you continuously, you receive angelic messages every moment of every day. The question isn’t whether your angels talk to you, but whether you notice their communications. That’s because angels may speak to you in ways that differ from your expectations.

Here are the characteristics of the common clairs :

Claircognizance + Clear Knowing

• Your 7th + Crown Chakra are aligned to your Divine Knowing. Wear clear Quartz Crystal to strengthen your connection to Universal wisdom.
  • I know things that I cannot explain from where they come.
  • I trust in those things in which I know are inspired in Divine Guidance.

Clairaudience + Clear Hearing

• Your 6th Chakra + 3rd eye are open and alert. Wear Lapis Lazuli to reduce external status while fine tuning your frequency so that messages you receive are clear and concise so that you may know from where they come.
  • I hear beyond this frequency.
  • I receive message that others do not hear.
  • I am in communication with Divine Communication.
  • I hear the truth behind your words as there is a frequency in tone that cannot be hidden behind your smile.

Clairvoyance + Clear Seeing

• Your 6th Charka and 3rd eye are wide open. Wear Tansonite to discern the messages presented to you.
  • I perceive impressions through time and space.
  • I may see with both my eyes and my mind.
  • I see form and formless.

Clairempathy + Clear Feeling

• Your 4th Chakra and Heart centre are sensitive to the feelings of people, times and event. Wear Rose Quartz transform all heartache.
  • My body is a barometer in which I feel into people, places, things, words, times and events.
  • I am one with All.
  • I feel your emotions, pain and suffering.

Clairsentinent + Clear Senses

• Your 3rd Chakra + Solar Plexus are extremely sensitive. Wear Agate to balance and protect you from non-beneficial energies.
  • I have a sense of clear knowingness.
  • My 5 senses speak to me, speak through me of people, places, times and events.
  • In doing so I often shoulder the burden that is not necessarily my own.
  • I ask you to please be mindful of the energy you emote. Thank you.

Reference : https://fengshuibybridget.com/characteristic-of-the-5-clairs/

1. Willow says:

I ask you to please be mindful of the energy you emote. Thank you.

BIGGEST LESSON for me to curb on this path of healing & no longer willing to suppress what others had kept trying to forced me to forget. I, fledgling is best to listen…I’ve heard and my one question was answered….>WHY is scripture in poetic/hidden form, as the answer was carried for years..to be…….”As to conceal the truth from those not worthy,” The number one most pompous lie that had hindered my foundation for years….IT IS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT “SPEAK” as in any “FORM” of linear language we are taught……

I do not deny my duality…and never had….[holy trinity]

Blessed are ‘we’….. to have a body healing from the damage of “man” and a spirit (normally silent) stepped up as her path wasn’t finished nor to be cut short by others’ ignorance..she’s deserved much more respect for the path she’s walked alone mostly………A system to where they were so blatant in the abuse a higher power had assisted for shame I had not….

I am very uncertain of the ‘from where’….taking it slow as to catch up to speed after signing off last year Dec.

2. Thanks, Garima for sharing

Most welcome Sheena. Did you like it? Have you had any Clair… experiences?

3. Yes i really loved reading this. Not yet .. what about you??

Nah not yet but I am working towards it by meditation 🙂

1. have you tried Sahaja Yoga?

No Sheena, tell me more about it.

3. It is unique method of meditation..known for Kundalini awakening i.e. self realisation

Wow kundalini yoga I have heard

5. Yes this is the one

4. Yes I really liked it👌 .. Not yet.. what about you?

Yup. Glad you liked it.

5. Carol Anne says:

this is a cool article! 😀

Yuppers. Have you experience any clairs in your life?

6. kinge says:

Thanks for the share

Most welcome. Have you experience any?

1. kinge says:

Not definitively but I believe my intuition is way better and stronger since I embarked on my personal development journey and soul searching- challenging my limiting beliefs and creating those that work for me. In time I began learned and still learning and practicing meditation, yoga, visualization, revisions, being present, breathing techniques and stretches plus grounding which all I believe contribute to my strengthening of my intuition.

Ah glad to know that. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.

3. kinge says:

Welcome

7. Sharu says:

Nice. Will try..

Great, let me know if you had any experience after accessing this powerhouse within you. Good Luck.