The soul is a being of :
- Divine Intelligence
- Divine Love
- Divine Power
These qualities manifest as the five virtues
Divine Intelligence manifests as :
- Accurate perception and correct expression, and non falsehood (honesty and non-lying).
Divine Love manifests as :
- Loving kindness and non-injury
- Generosity and non-stealoing
Divine power manifests as self mastery or soul mastery. This is divided into two sets of virtues :
- Moderation and non-excessiveness
- Constancy of aim and effort (industriousness), and non laziness.
These virtues are classified under the different aspects of the soul, but they are all interconnected. The mastery of one virtue requires the mastery of the other virtues. Character building is very important. No mastery of virtues means no spiritual development.
Reference : Achieving Oneness with the Higher Soul. Master Choa Kok Sui.