Nothing beats natural healing. The cure for every disease and illness is already in nature.
Here is a list of healing herbs which you should include in your kitchen :
- Parsley : It is used for fresh breath, antioxidants prosperities, rich source of vitamin A, C & K and a digestive aid.
- Chives : It is a mild diuretic, antibacterial and a bug repellent.
- Rosemary : It is useful for hair growth, as a stress buster and also improved memory.
- Mint : It is a digestive aid, releases headache and nausea.
- Fennel : It is used to provide relief from bloating, heartburn. It improvs eye health and lower blood pressure.
- Thyme : It is a mood booster. It provides relief from sore throat and is a rich source of vitamin A & C.
- Basil : It is a pain reliever, immune booster, improves blood vessel health and is an antioxidant.
- Bay Leaf : It improved insulin function, minimises candida infections, treats dandruff and is a potent antioxidant.