Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• I release all blocks to attracting money.
  • Opportunities are coming to me now.
  • Prosperity is drawn to me.
  • I know what I am doing.
  • I place no limits on the amount of money I can make.
  • I am worthy of health, wealth, and love.
  • I can afford anything I truly want in my life.
  • I am deserving of a life full of luxury.
  • I make a lot of money & help a lot of people.
  • I am abundant in all areas of my life.

Have a abundance filled mindset today. Everything is possible if only you put your mind to it.

1. AD says:

Good post…. Having the right mindset is very important in life… because we can either focus on the negative or the positive…. even if we got to look a little harder for it sometime in a situation we are facing…

Ah Yes AD. Having a growth mindset (the belief that you are in control of your own ability, and can learn and improve) is the key to success. Yes, hard work, effort, and persistence are all important, but not as important as having that underlying belief that you are in control of your own destiny.

2. Carol anne says:

Loving all of these ❤ thank you for them all!

I am glad you liked these Carol. These are very important to cope up with the uncertainties of covid times.

3. Kritika says:

Money is an important thing. The more is less for the more. 🙂
    Have a cheerful day.

Haha yes. Thank you Kritika.

4. This is so inspiring, Garima. Thank you ♡

Thank you Rosell.

1. Rosell says:

No, Garima; Thank you! 💝

🙏🏼🙏🏼

5. I agree with some of the comments. Positivity brings more opportunities for success.f

Yes indeed. It creates a shell around ourselves. Like attracts like. Positive thoughts bring more positivity.