Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• I am worthy of love.
  • I carry strengths and resilience with me.
  • My every step is one of courage.
  • I have the ability to overcome any challenge life gives me.
  • Abundance and love flow from me.
  • I am pure beauty.
  • I am radiant and joyous person.
  • I am cocooned in the loving energy of the Universe.
  • I am loved beyond comprehension.
  • I am worthy of infinite and unending compassion.

Have a happy and positive day ahead.

1. So much positivity at the start of the day! 😍

🙌🏼🙌🏼Have a great day ahead.

2. clcouch123 says:

And you, have a wonderful day!

Thank you…!!!

3. Waking up to your doses of affirmation makes my day really beautiful. Thank you!
    Keep sharing and spreading love and positivity. ❤

Ah thank you Tanvi. I am glad you like the affirmations.

4. tolawrites says:

So much positivity in one place.
    Thanks for spreading the love.

Thank you. I am glad you liked it.

1. tolawrites says:

You’re welcome

5. We all carry strengths of some kind, no matter what others may think. Resilience is an excellent attribute. With more positivity in our lives, we can bounce back from a challenge.

Ah I agree. Resilience is what gives people the psychological strength to cope with stress and hardship. It is the mental reservoir of strength that people are able to call on in times of need to carry them through without falling apart.