Honey face mask is an effective remedy for treating any skin problems such as acne, blackheads, blemishes, pigmentation, oily skin and other skin issues.
Here are some overnight beauty tips which you can try at home with honey:
- Dry Lips : Exfoliate your lips and apply a thin layer of raw honey on your lips before going to bed, to wake up to soft, smooth lips.
- Acne : Apply raw honey to the affected area and cover it with a bandage. Leave it overnight and rise with water the next morning.
- Split Ends : Get rid of split ends overnight by using honey mixed with olive oil. Apply it just to the ends of your hair to moisture and treat the dry ends.
- Glowing Skin : Mix one part raw honey with two parts pure aloe vera gel. Apply this on your face before you go to bed.
- Lighten Hair : Mix honey with chamomile tea. Spray the mixture on your hair and use a shower cap to cover your hair. Let it sit overnight.
- Scar : Apply a thin layer of raw, organic honey on the scar. Leave it overnight.
- Blackheads : Mix honey with lemon juice. Apply at affective area at bedtime.
While procuring honey for skin application one needs to make sure that the product is raw, natural and organic. The extremely long shelf life of honey is yet another of its marvellous properties which make it an ideal product for home based skin care formulations.