Tuberculosis (TB) is caused by tiny germs called Mycobacterium tuberculosis and Tubercle bacillus. The germ enters the body through nose, mouth or the windpipe and settles downs in the lungs, multiplying at a rapid speed. Main cause of tuberculosis is a weakened constitution and loss of body resistance.
The treatment must start with the isolation of the patient or by removing him to sanatorium, if it has been detected in advanced stage. Here are some natural ways of treating tuberculosis. But please note that these natural remedies are not a substitute for proper treatment through a registered medical practitioner. Why I say this because it is a communicable disease which can spread fast to near and dear ones if the active stage is not controlled through allopathic medicines.
- Get Some Sunshine – Low levels of Vitamin D in your body are said to be linked to an increased risk of developing active TB.
- Try Natural Remedies – Garlic, Pineapple, Banana, Ginger Tea, Indian Gooseberry, Drumsticks and Black Pepper.
- Drink Milk – Milk is another natural remedy used in TB treatments. This wholesome source of calcium and vitamins can help strengthen your body.
- Get B-Vitamin & Iron – Ensure you have lots of wholegreen foods and dark green leafy vegetables like kale or spinach are recommended daily intake of iron and B vitamins.
- Cut Out Food Allergens, Trans Fats, and Refined Foods – This means cutting out potentially harmful foods like chemical additives in your food, preservatives, refined foods like white bread or refined sugar, trans fatty acids typically used in commercial baked cakes.
There are many ways to help supplement orthodox tuberculosis treatment. However, do not undermine the importance of meeting a doctor for the right line of treatment according to the signs and symptoms.