Hypoglycemia is one of the most confusing, complicated, misunderstood, and too often misdiagnosed or undiagnosed conditions of modern medical history. There are four key causes of hypoglycemia : diet, stress, lifestyle & medical conditions.
Low blood sugar is now so widely experienced that it seems “normal” to many – low blood sugar is not normal. Perhaps you are aware of the symptoms, but just don’t know what they mean or how to respond. Taking these symptoms seriously could change your life. Don’t ignore symptoms, even though may do. Here is the list :
Symptoms related to Mental Health
- Depression, crying spells, mood swings/emotional instability.
- Mental confusion, inability to concentrate, brain fog.
- Fainting or blackouts, loss of consciousness.
- Nervousness, restlessness.
- Phobias, irrational fears.
- Irritability, outbursts of temper, angry and antisocial behaviour.
- Suicidal Tendencies
- Food addictions, chronic overeating, food cravings.
- Food sensitivities or allergies.
- Sudden hunger.
- Anorexia or obesity
- Fatigue, severe exhaustion.
- Headaches, blurred vision.
- Dizziness, shakiness or loss of balance.
- Numbness, muscle twitching, joint pain.
- Rapid or irregular heart beat.
- Cold hands and feet.
Our focus is on prevention. If you are having severe (acute) symptoms of low blood sugar, seek medical assistance immediately.