Your mind is a computer. Your brain is the hardware. Your mindware is the software. You have unconscious and conscious mindware. Mindware processes the world. It contains thousands of programs. Many are created in childhood and become self-fulfilling prophecies.
Your unconscious mind is the master. Unconscious mindware drives 95% of beliefs and behaviours. Unconscious mindware processes of all the information you receive. It selects what you consciously recognise, react to and processes.
11,000,000 bits/second enters your unconscious mind. 126 bits/second goes to your conscious mind for action. There are 3 types of programs which filter your reality.
- Instincts – All humans share instincts, which have high priority over our perception and responses.
- Preferences – We each define our own unique preferences for motivation, work style, communication, management and more.
- Experimental – These programs filter our perceptions of our reality based on our learned/past focus and expectations.
We have the knowledge to shift our programs. When we shift our experimental programs, we can and so change our reality. We have the power to control our world, through our minds.
Here are 3 tips to shift your programs :
- Focus on What you Want – The mind does not process negatives. :I can’t lose this deal” is “Lose this deal” to your unconscious mind. Say “I will win this deal”.
- Shuffle the Deck – Your unconscious mind sees what it expects to see, based on patterns. Change the way information is presented to see new trends & opportunities.
- Ask Questions – Statements focus our unconscious on the subject. Questions activate our conscious mind to explore new insights.
Categories: Mental Health