Daily Dose of Affirmations

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• Today is going to be incredible.
  • I choose happiness today.
  • I’m grateful for my body.
  • The sunrise fills me with energy.
  • I am full of courage.
  • Today I will choose greatness.
  • My body is healing and feels strong today.
  • I can conquer anything.
  • I am amazing.
  • Oppurtunity is everywhere around me today.

Have a great day ahead.

1. kittysverses says:

Thanks a lot for the inspiring words. πŸ™‚

Glad you liked them Kitty.

πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

2. Thank you! ❀️

Most welcome Tamara. Glad you liked them.

3. This is great!! If I write a post focussing on a topic like self belief, can I use one of these inspiring quotes (whilst giving you credit?) I love how many of these you are making by the way :p πŸ™‚ πŸ˜€

4. This is great!! If I write a post focussing on a topic like self belief, can I use one of these inspiring quotes (whilst giving you credit?) I love how many of these you are making by the way πŸ™‚ πŸ˜€

Yes please. You can share with credit. Thank you. I am glad you liked my post.

5. *sorry I repeated it twice- my emojis messed up and it looked weird!!! My apologies*

No problem πŸ™‚

6. inhiscare753 says:

Have a wonderful wonderful weekend. Thanks for sharing words of affirmation. πŸ€—

You have a wonderful weekend too. I am glad you liked the affirmations.

1. inhiscare753 says:

You are certainly welcome.

πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

7. Elation says:

needed this today x

Then I am glad you found my post. Hope your day is better. Thank you for stopping by.

8. I totally agree with you in respect of the daily affirmations and I know that by practicing them each and every day confidence is built, you learn to love yourself and believe in yourself more but also become more thoughtful of the people around you. ❀️ πŸ™

Yes I am glad you agree. They can change your lives.

9. Thanks for this wonderful insight.. πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Glad you liked it. Thank you for stopping by.

1. My privilege & pleasure

Glad you liked them. Thank you for stopping by.

10. Absolutely a great way to live and approach life! More people should simply adjust their thinking. I realize it’s easier said than done, but it really just takes a tad of discipline.

Thanks for sharing!

I agree Mircea. A positive attitude comes with being happy who we are. We do not spend time attempting to imitate others; rather we continue to grow and be the best we can be. A willingness to be yourself infers a willingness to believe in yourself. Believing in yourself states you are comfortable with who and what you are.

1. Very accurate. Being comfortable with who we are is insanely hard, usually for various reasons. Personally, I think that’s a life goal. I find I fluctuate sometimes several times a day in my own comfort with myself. The smallest things can trigger self-doubt and insecurity. But, we’re all fragile beings and it’s okay to be who we are. Just be the best version. πŸ™‚

Being comfortable with yourself means not comparing yourself to others, and feeling OK with whatever choices you make in life. When you’re truly comfortable with yourself, you don’t feel the need for comparisons, and you don’t feel the need to do things simply to impress others.