Daily Dose of Affirmations

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• I am in charge of my mind.
  • I am strong in mind, body and spirit.
  • I feel good about being me.
  • Amazing opportunities exist for me in every aspect of my life.
  • I choose to be happy right now.
  • I am grateful for all that I have.
  • I live in joy.
  • I am positive and optimistic.
  • I believe things will always work out for the best.
  • I can create the life I want.
  • I am excited about this day.
  • I choose to love with an open heart.
  • I have unlimited potential.
  • I will consciously create my future.
  • I embrace happiness as my natural state of being.

Have a great day ahead.

1. Indeed! Positive thoughts create positive action. 🙂

Affirmations are crazy powerful. Like crazy! Why? Because by saying, hearing or writing a powerful affirmation, you manifest it into your brain over and over again until you actually believe your affirmation.This way, it’s possible to reprogram your brain and even overwrite deeply rooted limiting beliefs with new, empowering ones. And a new belief system is basically equal to a new reality. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day ahead.

2. Wonderful lines to start off a day or week. Thanks Garima !!!

Thank you Smita. I am glad you liked them. Because your beliefs are like filters for your reality. What you think, you become. Have a happy week ahead.

3. Amazingly positive.. thanks

Thank you Dreamcatcher. Glad you liked it. The best way to get started with affirmations is to choose an area of your life you want to focus on, pick 2–3 affirmations and repeat them every morning and evening. This way, you will start your day with a positive outlook and fall asleep on a positive thought. Over time, these thoughts will become your reality.

If you agree with it, you can try meditation with music or chanting too. It helps in calming the nerves.

2. Focusing is a little hard initially. But gets better. Thanks for the tip.

Anytime. Thank you for stopping by.

4. Gere Ochuko says:

A positive anything no matter how small is better than a whole lot of negative

Yes Gere. High5 for that.