Daily Dose of Affirmations

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• I am finding my own happiness.
  • I will not worry about things I cannot control.
  • I am loved.
  • I will be kind to myself today & to those around me.
  • My environment stimulates and calms me.
  • I am surrounded by positivity.
  • I will be productive and energetic all day.
  • The sunrise fills me with energy and confidence.
  • Whatever happens today, tomorrow is a new day.
  • I am excited for what tomorrow will bring.
  • I am prioritising my physical & mental health.
  • I feel strong and well today.
  • I accept all parts of my physical and spiritual self.
  • I am worthy of love and respect.
  • I will get to where I want to be, enjoy the journey.
  • I am constantly working to achieve my goals.
  • Today is a gift and I am blessed to be here.
  • Today will be a positive day.

Have a great day ahead.

1. Love this need to read this every day😊

And I am glad I am able to provide them to you. Have a great day ahead.

1. Thank you so much! And you as well.

πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

2. Another one could be “I am not worse than the others around me, butt the others around me are not worse than me”

3. Another one could be β€œI am not worse than the others around me, but the others around me are not worse than me”

4. I’m sorry I keep doing this and making spelling errors- this time I misspelled but. I’m super sorry about that πŸ˜€ πŸ™‚ 😦

πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

5. BrittnyLee says:

Thank you. This is awesome

You are most welcome Brittny. I am glad you liked them. Affirmations work to make all aspects of your life better because they help to make your life rich with gratitude and positivity. This helps you to maintain your relationships and find greater success by helping you to meet your various goals. Thank you again for stopping by. Have a happy day ahead.

1. BrittnyLee says:

Thanks so much πŸ™‚ I’m glad you’re spreading this positivity:) so many people will benefit from this πŸ™‚ have a great week.

6. ladyp25 says:

just what i need to start my day!

Great Lady. I am glad you came across my post today. Have a happy day ahead.

7. Syd Weedon says:

Good list. A couple of them trigger the skeptic in me: I do worry about things that are out of my control; I have no idea of where I’m going when I look back at things; sometimes I wake up feeling terrible and there’s nothing I can do about it; sometimes I slack off and don’t do anything productive. Aside from that, I really like the list.

Glad you liked them Syd. Try doing them every day. We are all on our own journey, who are we to judge πŸ™‚

Glad to know that.