Daily Dose of Affirmations

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today

• I release my fear and in the process I let go of my depression.
  • I will reveal myself to the world without fear of judgment or criticism from others as well as myself and my anxiety will disappear.
  • I let go of my sadness and surrender to the joy of nature’s creation.
  • I choose to forgive and let go of anger.
  • I choose to be happy.
  • I will no longer allow fear to keep me from enjoying my life.
  • I deserve happiness.
  • I am strong and confident knowing I will come through this challenge with a greater awareness of who I am.
  • I release all of the ties that bind me to this anxiety and depression.
  • I honor the unique soul that I am and I am expressing my feelings from the heart.
  • I am ready to express my thoughts and feelings without fear while opening to my hearts mission.

Have a happy day ahead.

1. Ma’am your 2nd point is very much difficult to inculcate in day today life but it’s gives inner satisfication.

I always read your daily blogs it creates a great impact in my lives.

Thank you Sir for reading my blogs everyday.

2. Neha Gupta says:

This one was great! Thank you

Glad you liked it 🙂🙂

3. Neha Gupta says:

This is great… Thank you!!

Also follow my blog too 🙂

Thank you Neha. Affirmations are a great way of levelling up your energy during the day. Have a happy day ahead. Merry Christmas.

4. Thank you for these positive messages. Depression and worry are not easily overcome, and may need the wisdom and knowledge of a trained therapist, but when we look within and channel hope, the road to recovery – or management of symptoms – becomes a tool we use to heal.

The self-defeating thoughts that accompany depression are among the most painful elements of the illness. When I’m in the thick of the darkness, I can’t see anything remotely positive about myself. I concentrate solely on my weaknesses. The other day I wrote down some affirmations to say when I’m in this place, to remind myself of my value even though I can’t see or feel it. I hope they help you, too.

5. Kim Petitt says:

Your second point really resonated with me. It takes a lot of courage to be authentic these days. We live in a world where we have to create and maintain an identity in multiple realities. Who are you in person? Online?

We deal with measuring ourselves by “likes” and it can either boost our self-esteem or lower it in a matter of seconds.

As a blogger that writes about the limitations of life, I know how hard it can be to put yourself out there. And I know what it feels like to have another person’s perception shatter your self-concept.

I understand where you are coming from Kim. Thank you for having the courage to share your thoughts. There is a unique quality of confident people I want to share here. They don’t fear self-doubt. Confident people realize that not all self-doubt is a bad thing. Sometimes fear is a signal that you haven’t prepared enough for the big presentation, the recital, or the interview. Practicing what you plan to say and do will give your mind something to fall back on when the pressure is high. The voice of self-doubt may also be saying you need to get more information, move in a different direction, or take a break. Do your thoughts resonate with it?

1. Kim Petitt says:

Yes. healthy fear is stimulated when there is a threat or danger or requires us to take action. Unhealthy fear on the other hand causes paralysis.

We feel fear but then it must become faith. Fear is what introduces us faith. Without fear there would be no need for faith. Our unhealthy fear comes from our mistrust in God. What if God has forgotten about me? What if I step out and I look foolish? What if? What if? Putting our faith in God helps us to combat fear.