Daily Dose of Affirmations

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today

• My prosperity is unlimited. My success is unlimited NOW.
  • I NOW bless everyone, everything, and every situation in my life NOW, as good, good, and very good.
  • I AM surrounded by divine substance and this divine substance NOW manifests for me in rich appropriate form.
  • My greatest good is coming to me NOW.
  • I AM in a constant state of fulfilment.
  • I AM certain that my path is always perfect for me.
  • Every person is a golden link in the chain of my good.
  • I have a wonderful work, in a wonderful way. I give wonderful service for wonderful pay.

Have a happy day ahead.

1. KRITIKA says:

Have a great day 😊☃️

You too Kritika. Merry Christmas

2. R.E. Ray says:

No only good affirmations but wisdom we see in the most fulfilled people we know.

Yes Ray. Affirmations are the most beautiful when said from the heart.

3. 0hmzae says:

At the passage. “I am the beginning and the end. The Alpha and Omega.” What if it is nothing but ‘ the ‘ firmness we start to wake up in his sense. Then at the end of the day and we thank him before we sleep. Yes, He begins with us in our mornings then ends at night.

Yes it is that. Thank you for showing me a new light.

4. If I stick to logic I can argue that my path is always perfect for me because it mirrors both my mistakes and my flawless moments, either way it is a karmic mirror. Despite this I feel uncomfortable with the use of the word perfect because for me it has connotations of unhealthy levels of perfectionism. Therefore I prefer to say I am on the right path. That way I can keep the same meaning without being emotionally triggered. Other than that I unambivalently love this post. For the most part, I appreciate the wording as much as the wisdom.