Daily Dose of Affirmations

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for todayΒ

• My income is growing higher and higher NOW.
  • I AM passionate about building wealth.
  • All resistance to prosperity has dissolved in total grace.
  • I CHOOSE determination and persistence over quitting every time.
  • I deserve to have financial abundance in my life NOW.
  • Abundance and I are one.
  • I BELIEVE anyone can be wealthy — and that includes me.
  • I serve only faith and my unlimited abundance is made manifest.
  • I allow myself to have the good things in life and enjoy them.
  • I am wide awake to my good, I never miss a trick.

Have a happy day ahead.

1. PurpleStar says:

Beautiful affirmations… Thanks for sharing… May abundance and good things always find you πŸ™‚

Thank you and may good things always find you too.

2. Benyapoesy says:

Smart word and great tips in general ☺️☺️☺️

Glad you liked them. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

3. “I CHOOSE determination and persistence over quitting every time.”

Amen! *Lights a cigarette, opens a beer, does a line*

It worked, I do feel better already! πŸ˜‚

Hahahhaha good one Jordon.

1. Criminal mind of opportunity, like Satan and the Temple, I found a way to slip in my justified reality through yours, so I did.

Over head transmission with this comment..hahah. But like always pleasure to see your comment πŸ™‚

3. How else to build an artificial mind without all sorts of comments?

Think Earth being barraged by rocks before life forming.

It was fire everything and hope for the best which ironically worked out lol.

4. ellie894 says:

I love your daily affirmations and look so forward to them. Thank you! Happy Day to You! 😊

Thank you Ellie. I will write them for you everyday πŸ™‚

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

5. so good that someone is writing affirmations for wealth and prosperity

Glad you liked them Dario.

6. Needed this today. Thank you!!

Then I am glad you came across this post. Have a awesome day ahead.