Daily Dose of Affirmations

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• Wonderful things happen to me because I live with an attitude of gratitude.
  • Gratitude moves me from perceptions of lack to manifestations of abundance in all facets of my life.
  • I am worthy of all that my heart desires. It is my divine heritage!
  • I am infused with a spirit of excess. Today, I give new life to my goals and dreams.
  • I create my own security.
  • I ask for what I need, knowing that the Universe responds
  • I manifest my goals at the perfect time.
  • I accept the miracles Source has for me.
  • I am the source of my abundance.
  • I focus on what I love and thus draw it to me.

Have a happy day ahead.

1. Pallavi says:

Another great post!

Thank you Pallavi. Glad you liked it.

2. Tosh Thomas says:

“Gratitude moves me from perceptions of lack to manifestations of abundance in all facets of my life.”
    With all my acceptance i support this. When we are grateful towards what we have recieved, there is no room for complaints… nor would there be a space for disappointment. Ultimately we are in an abundance; we own the cosmos…

Gratitude is everything Tosh. It magnifies positive emotions. Research on emotion shows that positive emotions wear off quickly. … We spend so much time watching things—movies, computer screens, sports—but with gratitude we become greater participants in our lives as opposed to spectators. Glad you agree. It’s beautiful to see how gratitude is finally getting its share of gratitude…ahhahaha

1. Tosh Thomas says:

True. Your words are not merely impressive…its sounds more authentic. Thanks Garima

3. Valentina says:

Your blog is very inspirational!

Thank you Valentina. I am glad you liked it.

4. Kirby says:

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board
    and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.