Daily Dose of Affirmations

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• I am beautiful in mind, body and spirit.
  • I am an early riser, and a deep sleeper!
  • I am creating healing energy in my life
  • I am healthy and happy.
  • I manifest perfect health and strength.
  • I am ALREADY healed, happy, loving, wealthy, successful, confident, physically and emotionally well
  • I am maintaining my ideal body weight easily and effortlessly now.
  • I am in control of my health and wellness.
  • I appreciate and love my body
  • I have a lot of energy

Have an energetic day today.

1. I love daily positive affirmations, and these are especially lovely. Thank you so much for sharing!

2. Maj Life says:

Happiest 2020!
    Appreciation.
    Love.

🙏🏼🙏🏼

3. Mary Mangee says:

Your post gives me the motivation I need to get back on track for peace of body, mind, and spirit. Thank you very much.

Thank you Mary. I am glad you found my affirmation posts helpful. Probably the most common types of affirmations are those we use to affirm our value of ourselves. A string of bad days, mistakes, or decisions that didn’t pan out can cause us to question our capabilities and fumble on tasks we would normally do with ease. Affirmations of truth (“I am reliable, responsible, and respected”) can be helpful in times of doubt, as well as affirmations of goals. (“I’m excited about today. It’s going to be productive and fulfilling.”)

4. I am developing a better self-care mindset this year. This article definitely helps 🙂

They are really helpful in self care. When you’re satisfied with the wording of your affirmation, start using it right away. Repeat your affirmations at least three times daily—first thing in the morning, midday, and just before you go to sleep.

5. 100koach.com says:

Very soon tnis web site will be famous amid all blogging people, due to it’s pleasant
    content

Thank you Thank you Thank you. I am glad my content is liked by so many people.