Daily Dose of Affirmations

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• Today, and every day, I choose to be confident
  • I radiate confidence, certainty and optimism
  • I courageously open and move through every door of opportunity
  • I am in charge of my life
  • I have the power to live my dreams
  • My mind has unlimited power
  • I stand up for what I belief in
  • I act with courage and confidence
  • I believe in myself
  • I am creative and think outside the box

Be confident today. Have a happy day ahead.

1. Chandra Lynn says:

Thank you for this! I think I’ll print this post and place it in my planner. I’ll send you a pic if I can figure out how to add a pic in comments.

I am glad you liked them Chandra.
      Affirmations work to make all aspects of your life better because they help to make your life rich with gratitude and positivity. This helps you to maintain your relationships and find greater success by helping you to meet your various goals. You are essentially telling yourself what you are and repeating this on a daily basis. This boosts your confidence and helps you to visualize exactly where you want to be both now and in the future. People find that positive affirmation helps them to stay on track with their wants and needs.
      Thank you for stopping by.

2. KRITIKA says:

Thank you for this dose 🙂 Have a great weekend 🙂

Happy Weekend Kritika.

3. bellesdays says:

This is brilliant yesterday I felt weary so today I woke up with some ideas of how to plan my days better. This is just what I needed. Thank you. Check out my blog at http://bellesdays.com

I am glad you liked the post Belle.

4. NickAlbano1 says:

Good stuff, thanks for the kind words.

Affirmations are a wonderful way to start your day Nick. I absolutely love them. They can set the tone for the entire day. Have a happy day ahead. Thank you for stopping by.

5. Great words to start off a day !!! Thanks Garima

You are most welcome Smita.

6. Dragthepen says:

Today, I choose to be confident.💖

And confidence will be “YOU”