Daily Dose of Affirmations

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• Now is the moment to act. Whenever I set a definite goal, I take immediate and continuous action towards its attainment.
  • I learn from the past, act in the present, and plan for the future.
  • I now have the ability to rightly handle every situation when it arrives.
  • I now live and act in the present. I act right now to transform my vision into reality.
  • I act with a unified mind and singleness of purpose.
  • I now put my whole mind into my present actions.
  • All of my actions are effective.
  • I begin right now to make ready for the reception of what I desire.
  • I now act only where I am right now.
  • Through positive action now, I change my environment to that which I desire.

Have a productive day ahead.

1. Very beautifully written…inspiring.

Thank you Rajneesh. I am glad you liked these affirmations.

2. sazidtahir says:

Very inspiring and motivational….. Keep it up

3. sazidtahir says:

Very inspiring and motivational blog..keep it up..

Thank you Sazid. Affirmations are positive statements that can help you to challenge and overcome self-sabotaging and negative thoughts. When you repeat them often, and believe in them, you can start to make positive changes. You might consider affirmations to be unrealistic “wishful thinking.”

4. tisupafly says:

So beautiful and inspiring! Thank you❤️

Glad you liked it. As far as how many times a day you should say the affirmation. The general rule is 3 times a day for a minimum of 30 days. Once when you first arise in the morning, once right before bed-time and once throughout your day. It never hurts to say your affirmations more than this, but no less than this.

1. tisupafly says:

Thank you , I’m definitely going to start this , thank you 🙏

Most welcome. Have happy days ahead.