Daily Dose of Affirmations

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• I now form a clear and distinct mental image of exactly what I desire.
  • I now hold fast to the purpose to get exactly what I desire.
  • I realize with grateful faith that I am now getting exactly what I desire.
  • Vision. Purpose. Faith. Gratitude. Action.
  • My definite vision now sets all the creative forces at work in an through their regular channels of action to attract into my life all that I desire.
  • I now retain my vision, stick to my purpose, and maintain my faith and gratitude.
  • Because I always think and act in the Certain Way, I am now fully prepared to receive what is mine when it comes to me.
  • When I meet the things I have in my vision, I put them in their proper places as they arrive.
  • I am now prepared to receive everything I want by giving to other people what they desire.
  • I now combine thought and personal action to create new wealth for myself and for others.

Have a productive day ahead.

1. I love this. Saving and sharing. Thanks.

I am glad you liked them Sandra. To start manifesting your yes, you need to completely believe in yourself and your power with every bone in your body. Manifesting is about believing before seeing. It’s about knowing that what you want is already out there and that you have the power to bring it into your life.
      When you become more aware of your thoughts and your surroundings, you start to notice relationships between what you think and what manifests itself in your life. With practice, manifesting things into your life starts to feel like a magic power.

1. I totally agree!

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

2. Marlyn says:

Thank you for such powerful affirmations!πŸ™πŸ½

Thank you Marlyn. Strong positive affirmations are powerful means of self-transformation and they are a key element in the creation of the life you desire. They work by purposely replacing the limiting ideas, negative beliefs and self-talk that you have taken on and internalized over the years with positive statements that assert who you want to be and how you want to experience life.

In the invention industry, desire is what sparks the fire; it’s what helps a person persevere despite the ups and the downs of the process. Desire keeps an idea person excited and willing to proceed with their dream, urging them to do what it takes to make it a reality. Desire is fueled by your why.

3. These affirmations hit home today. I will print and use them this week. πŸ™‚

Glad you liked the affirmations. Have a hopeful day ahead.

4. pvcann says:

Wonderful, and especially for de Chardin too