Daily Dose of Affirmations

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for todayΒ :

• I always give more in use value than I receive in cash value in every business transaction.
  • I create new value for others in every business transaction.
  • I am adding to the life of the world by every business transaction.
  • I receive more in cash value from every employee than I pay in wages.
  • My business is so organized that it is permeated with the principle of increase and advancement for myself and for others.
  • I provide every employee with opportunities to advance their careers and their lives.
  • When I get what I want, it is in such a way that everyone else gets what they want.
  • I now concentrate all of my thoughts on God’s infinite supply through the Formless Substance.
  • Infinite riches are coming to me as fast as I can receive and use them.
  • All of my thoughts and actions are consistent and congruent with the attainment of my Definite Major Purpose in life.

Have a mindful day ahead.

1. Kritika says:

Have a smiling day 😊

Thank you Kritika. Stop trying to change the world since it is only the mirror. Man’s attempt to change the world by force is as fruitless as breaking a mirror in the hope of changing his face. Leave the mirror and change your face. Leave the world alone and change your conceptions of yourself. Neville Goddard

1. Kritika says:

These words touched my heart. Thank you for such a hearty quote πŸ’–. This is a great learning if one understands that the mirror will not change your face by breaking it. πŸ‘Œ

Yes πŸ™‚ learning comes to those who want to learn. I am glad you liked it.

3. Kritika says:

Very much 😊

2. Very nice way to start the day!

I am glad you liked them too. I love affirmations, they are like the high you get after you see your favourite person.

3. What a wonderful affirmation! ❀

Thank you. Glad you liked it. You might consider affirmations to be unrealistic “wishful thinking.” But try looking at positive affirmations this way: many of us do repetitive exercises to improve our physical health, and affirmations are like exercises for our mind and outlook. These positive mental repetitions can reprogram our thinking patterns so that, over time, we begin to think – and act – differently.

1. I strongly believe in them, and I see many others, of a different type, in Nature when I hike – in the form of images and wild visitors. I often chant affirmations when I hike too πŸ™‚ You’re totally right about how they can reprogram us for the better

This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Sending you more positive vibes.

3. Thank you ! And so happy to reciprocate those positive vibes to you