Daily Dose of Affirmations

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• New opportunities to be, to do, and to have are showing up in my life everyday.
  • I now take immediate action to consistently increase my wealth. I now start exactly where I am at this precise moment to do every action in the Certain Way which always causes success.
  • I now have all the talent I need to accumulate all the wealth I desire.
  • My wealth is increasing every day because all of my actions are performed in the certain way that automatically leads to increased wealth.
  • I now have all of the intelligence I need to accumulate large amounts of wealth.
  • I have the ability to get rich exactly where I am right now.
  • I have the ability to get rich in the business I am in right now.
  • I now have the ability to accumulate all of the capital I need to increase my wealth.
  • My capital is now increasing every day.
  • I am now in the right business with the right people in the right location for rapidly increasing my wealth.

Have a successful and fruitful day ahead.

1. साधक says:

Thank you for the post.🙏

Welcome. Daily affirmations have the power to change your life. Jack Canfield teaches what daily affirmations are, how to use them, and how to create them yourself.

2. Kritika says:

Have a healthy wealthy day 🌼🌟😊

Thank you Kritika.

3. Carol Anne says:

those are great. thanks for sharing with us all!

What’s more, affirmations have been used to successfully treat people with low self-esteem, depression, and other mental health conditions. And they have been shown to stimulate the areas in our brains that make us more likely to effect positive changes in regard to our health.

4. KINDNESS says:

Wow, affirmations, crucial for healthy living congratulations ✌️✌️🌟🌟🌟

If you constantly tell yourself, “The cellulite on my legs is disgusting. I hate my stomach. Cooking dinner is so annoying”… you’re never going to feel good about yourself or what you’re doing. Enter Affirmations.

5. Garima, your blogs are superb. It is showing clarity of mind and purpose. Wow! Many things I can relate.

Do you happen to be in Delhi ever ? Or you live in Delhi ? There are 6 days discourses from 12-17 Feb on meditation-doorway to yourself and on Sunday there is special session of youth – The Game of life by Swami Swaroopananda at Chinmaya Mission. You may join in.

Be blessed.

Thanks Aditya for the information.

6. anitadib says:

Love this!!

I am glad you found them useful.

7. Tamrindleaves says:

Beautiful

Using affirmations is a practice of recognizing and changing your thoughts on a daily basis. Eventually, positive thoughts can transform your cognitive patterns and negative thoughts may become less prominent. The more you can consciously choose your thoughts, the better your life can be.

1. Tamrindleaves says:

True . You are amazing soul spreading wisdom around.

Thank you. I am glad you like the posts.

3. Tamrindleaves says:

Yes indeed…

8. great positive stuff to start off my day! thanks for posting!!

Affirmation is the action of declaring something into existence. It’s a form of prayer, meditation or auto-suggestion declaring that which your heart desires. In pursuing the life of your dreams, it’s important to affirm that which you want. You’ll attract that which you affirm daily and focus on consistently. Therefore, focus on what you want and not what you don’t want. Thank you for stopping by Christina.