There is loads of information out there that focus on matters of success and achievement along with the techniques to get you there. But while there is much information about what leads to success there isn’t much about the major causes of failure. These are equally important to know and understand if we want to be successful.
Here are some common reasons why people are unsuccessful :
- Laziness – I don’t think there’s an easy way to put this. I have to assume that you’re lazy. Every single successful person works their butts off to get where they are. It’s ok to be lazy. Just admit it. But don’t whine about not being rich and successful, ok?
- Entitlement – Only a few people in the world are part of the lucky sperm club. You and me? We gotta work to get what we want? Quit thinking you are coward something. You’re not. Get to work.
- Fear – You are afraid, plain and simple. Afraid of looking silly. Afraid of what your friends and family will say. Afraid of everything. Look, you’re either going to stop being afraid, or you’re not. Nobody can convince you to stop. Imagine though, what awaits you when you stop with the fear excuses?
- Negativity – You may not realise it, but the people you associate with might be negative. They could be soul sucking beings who don’t want anyone to be successful. Get rid of them, now! Surround yourself with successful people. People you want to be like.
- Stop Thinking – How much do you want to bet you have paralysis by analysis? You think way too much about what you could or should do. Doers get what they want, and everyone else gets what they get. Stop analysing and start doing.
- No Goals – You plan nothing. You believe that someway, somehow, everything you always wanted will just magically happen. So you “play it by ear” and wait. You need goals to shoot for. Otherwise, you’re just treading water.
- “They” – There’s no “they”. There’s no secret group of people that controls your success or failure. You’ve made that up to make you feel better about yourself. The truth is you, and you alone, control your success in life/business/everything. It’s easy to blame “them” though, isn’t it? Weak.
- No “X” factor – You can’t do it because you’re not pretty enough. Or don’t have a strong personality? You don’t have the “X” factor? Wow, what an unbelievably lame excuse. The truth is even jerks, idiots and boring people can be just as successful as anyone else. Your problem is you don’t believe it yet.
- Waste Time – You’re a classic time-waster. You spend hours and hours every day working on not working. You do things that aren’t productive. How are you ever going to get anything done, or reach any goal if you keep wasting time? You’re not. SO you might as well give up now if you’re going to keep this path.
- Social Bullshit – You spend way too much time in social media land. You waste probably about 50% of your productive hours of the day doing this. The sad part is, you know it, but you can’t stop. So you can’t get anything done that matters.
- Think Small – You think way too small. You are constantly looking only a day or a week ahead instead of years ahead. Because of this, you never get anywhere, and you never lead; you always follow.
- Don’t Want It – You don’t really want to be successful. Sure, you like to dream about it like everyone else. But in your heart you are afraid of what might happen if you really get it. That’s bullshit fear your brain is feeding you. Success is change, and it feels really, really good. Tell your brain to shut the stupidity up.
- Don’t Believe – You never believed that it’s possible. Society taught you that only a few “exceptional” people get what they want. Everyone else should just settle. If you really want to believe that, go ahead. The rest of us will be at the front of the line because we believe.
Read more on highexistence.com