Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• My life is made for joy. I will live with exuberance.
  • I will be proactive in discovering obstacles to my accomplishments
  • Mindfulness will help me get the most from my time.
  • I take responsibility for my successes and my failures.
  • I am not dependent on anyone else.
  • I follow my dreams with vigor.
  • The little things in life make all the difference.
  • I enjoy being surrounded by others.
  • My fear diminishes as I live my life with courage.
  • I can go with the flow.

Have a mindful day today.

1. D.L.Fuller says:

Water for my roots, wind for my sails, light for my soul…Thanks for sharing!

You are most welcome. Here’s a Neville Goddard quote for you : Everything in the world which you can conceive of being, is to you, within this present formless awareness, a most natural attainment.

2. Kritika says:

Have a wonderful day 🌼🌟

If you cannot concentrate on an act, if you cannot snuggle into your chair and believe the chair is elsewhere then do this: Reduce the idea, condense it to a single, simple phrase like, “Isn’t it wonderful.” or, “Thank you.” or, “It’s done.” or, “It’s finished.” Neville.

1. Kritika says:

So simple yet so hard to try. 👍 Love his quotes 🙏

3. James L says:

“I take responsibilities for my successes and failures” amen! The best attitude to have to progress in life.

Yes James, it builds accountability. Accepting personal responsibility which is taking ownership of your own behaviour and the consequences of that behaviour. Until you accept responsibility for your actions or failures, it’ll be very difficult for you to develop self-respect or even have the respect of others.

4. Eva says:

“The little things in life make all the difference.” Thanks for this little dose of reality and reminder. I enjoyed it very much

You are most welcome Eva. Sending more positivity your way.