Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• Good enough is good enough.
  • Feelings are not facts.
  • I have abundant energy.
  • Let go of “what if”
  • Balance in life is what I strive for.
  • I will take time to put myself first.
  • I will act after thought, not on instinct.
  • Calm is my primary state of being.
  • I am content.
  • Principles guide me. Not a moments fancy.

Have a calm composed day today.

1. Hey sweedie, I love this post right here. I got a notification from you and decided to check on your blog. I’ma take this Affirmations into my head and walk through the my day on it.
    Glad I check on this blog right here. Love you😘

Thank you Godwin for such kind words about my work. One of the key psychological theories behind positive affirmations is self-affirmation theory (Steele, 1988). So, yes, there are empirical studies based on the idea that we can maintain our sense of self-integrity by telling ourselves (or affirming) what we believe in positive ways. Have a wonderful day ahead.

1. Nice, pleasure meeting you and your blog. Looking forward in checking your blog time to time.

Thank you Sandra. Affirmations are very powerful. There is MRI evidence suggesting that certain neural pathways are increased when people practice self-affirmation tasks (Cascio et al., 2016). If you want to be super specific, the ventromedial prefrontal cortex—involved in positive valuation and self-related information processing—becomes more active when we consider our personal values (Falk et al., 2015; Cascio et al., 2016).

2. Good enough is good enough was one of my hardest lessons to learn and has helped me countless times to accept what is and stay present. ❤️

Yes we need to be happy and content with what we have while living in positive expectation for what’s to come. Its a long and tough journey to get such a balance but its worth it.

3. Kritika says:

Hey Garima,
    How are you?
    Hope you had a wonderful day 🙂

Hey Kritika, yes had a blessed positive day thank you. Hope you had a great one too.

1. Kritika says:

Yeah. Motivated and strong 💪👍

4. Aryan Dubey says:

Thank you for the post.
    Good job

Thank you Aryan. Affirmations are very powerful. People use affirmations for a variety of purposes. Generally speaking, affirmations are used to reprogram the subconscious mind, to encourage us to believe certain things about ourselves or about the world and our place within it. They are also used to help us create the reality we want—often in terms of making (or attracting) wealth, love, beauty, and happiness.

1. Aryan Dubey says:

Yeah that is very true. Love how you explain your each point with detail.
        I’m a fan now. 😎👍

Ahahah Thanks Aryan.

5. OAMZ says:

“keeps the therapist away”. I love this line. I would rather keep them all away than to be loaded with psych-bs we all can relate.

Hahahhahahha true that.