Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• Positive energy surrounds me.
  • I am a wonderful employee. Any company would be lucky to have me.
  • My career will be the one of my dreams.
  • When I say “no” to the wrong job, I move that much closer to the perfect career.
  • My new business income will continue to increase.
  • I am calm and confident.
  • New opportunities come easily to me.
  • I will attract positive customer.
  • When opportunity knocks, I will be prepared to answer the door.

Have a wonderful day ahead.

1. sandomina says:

Nice pointer take away from this post. Thanks.

2. sandomina says:

Nice pointers to take away from this post. Thanks.

You did?! Which one did you like the most?

1. sandomina says:

These were my personal favorites
        • My career will be the one of my dreams.
        • I am calm and confident.
        • I will attract positive customer.
        • When opportunity knocks, I will be prepared to answer the door.

Perfect !!!!!!!! These are fantastic. Good luck. Sending you all the positive vibes.

Glad you liked them Haroon. Thank you for stopping by today.

3. Very well written and very wonderful affirmations.
    Enjoy your week ahead.

By creatively planning your life, it allows you to simplify. Delegating and eliminating activities that don’t motivate or excite you ensures you maximise your time and focuses your energy on achieving your goals. It’s really hard to stay motivated when your mind is confused and cluttered with all of the projects and tasks you need to do. Transform complexity into simplicity by doing less. Doing less and focusing on the things you love, will help you increase motivation. If you can simplify, you can carve away the unnecessary.

4. Valentina says:

Great affirmations! Thank you for sharing!

“If you are persistent, you will get it. And if you are consistent, you will keep it!” Almost all of us would have come across this saying. Actually, it is a process of success. Often after achieving something, we start to rest on our laurels and fail to maintain the limelight. As a result, the loss demoralizes us, causes depression and lacks the interest to work further. Hence positive motivation should be done everyday. Thank you for stopping by Valentina.

5. saying no to the wrong job feels really empowering! I recently did it!! yay. thanks for sharing.

Way to go Christina. The right job will come to you. We all require faith and patience.