A vegan is someone who strives to live more compassionately and eliminate cruelty to animals by choosing to consume whole grains, fruits, vegetables, and other plant-based alternatives over meat, dairy, eggs, and other animal products. Vegans also seek to avoid all forms of animal exploitation for food, clothing or any other purpose, and as a result,promote the development and use of cruelty-free alternatives for the benefit of humans, animals and the environment.
Here are a few basics for vegan lifestyle :
- Stop going to hunts, seawards, circus, zoos, animal fights, animal races.
- Don’t buy clothes with leather, suede, silk, fur, wool, skin, angora, pashmina, cashmere, fleece, down, shearling, hair.
- Educate yourself in nutrition, make sure that you’ll have enough of every essential mineral and vitamin.
- Once a week skip all the meat for one day. Have your own meatless days.
- Find support in friends, family, bloggers, Facebook groups, find any support you can get.
- Take it one step further and stop eating meat for good.
- Find some inspiration and add more vegan dishes to your meal plan.
- Cut off dairy and eggs.
- Share love. Be nice to everyone vegan or not. Share love. Be tolerant and patient.
Read more on : http://ohwhollyvegan.com