We are always manifesting. Each thought you have informs your energy, and your energy manifests into your experiences. Your thoughts and energy create your reality. Each thought we have creates an energy flow within and around our physical beings. This energy attracts its likeness. So if you’re thinking, “I suck,” then your energy kinda, well, sucks — and you attract sucky experiences.
The opposite experience occurs when you think high-level thoughts like, “I rock!” When you think and feel, “I rock,” you exude an energy of confidence and in turn attract great experiences into your life. Each thought you have informs your energy, and your energy manifests into your experiences. Your thoughts and energy create your reality.
Here are a few steps for manifesting your intentions :
- Ask For Guidance – Sit quietly, close your eyes, and bring your awareness into your heart centre in the middle of your chest. Ask, “What do I really, really want? What does my should yearn for?” and then just listen without judgement.
- Focus Your Attention – Place your focus on the area you want to change or where you want the desire to manifest.
- Set An Intention – Remember what you put your attention on grows. With your attention set, express your desire in a simple phrase or sentence.
- Release Your Desire – Silently repeat the desire and then let it settle back into the silence. This is like planting the seed of the desire in the silent field of Infinite Organising Power.
- Detach From The Outcome – Let the universe handle the details. If you remain attached to the outcome of a desire, you limit the possibilities to one outcome.
- Practice Practice – Everything has its season. By rushing things, you often end up with something of lesser value. Trust and allow the Universe to unfold its perfection.
- Learn Acceptance – Accept that the Universe knows best and recognise that sometimes it has greater plans for you.
- Find Fulfilment – Enjoy the bounty that manifests every day. Everything you could possibly want is presented to you at exactly the right time and place.
Categories: Spiritual Health