Belly fat or abdominal fat not only de-shapes an otherwise beautiful person but also raises the risk of many metabolic life-threatening diseases like diabetes, hypertension, heart disease etc. It adds an extra burden to the body causing joint pain.
Many people are doing tons of ab crunches daily but are not able to get rid of belly fat. Why? Because for ab muscles to be visible, belly fat should vanish. Belly fat is masking the muscle definition. It won’t go away by any amount of ab crunches. spot exercises will not burn spot fat. Here are a few tips you can use:
- Don’t Skip Breakfast – Nearly 10% of the people skip breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you need an energy boosting food or drink like black coffee for adults or warm cup of green tea, milk for kids, whole wheat bread, low fat, yogurt and fruit, or a bowl of multigrain cereal with almonds and honey.
- Less Calories Foods – Less Calorie = Less Fat. To lose belly fat as soon as possible you have to consume calorie-less food to reduce weight. Add boiled food to your diet and avoid foods that are sweet, rich in fats or fried.
- Always Rehydrate – Drink at least eight glasses of fluid a day. Drink plenty of water or other calorie-free beverage. If you’re not a fan of plain water, try citrus juice with low amounts of sugar, brew-infused tears, and/or black coffee.
- Avoid Alcohol – Most of the alcoholic drinks contain a lot of calories. If you like drinking beer, you should minimise it. However, drinking dry wine can help with burning tummy fat, it has many benefits for the digestive and vascular system. It contains resveratrol that lower the fat cell development around the waist and make the metabolism faster. Drink a small glass of wine 3-4 times a week.
- Eat Fibre Rich Meals – Soluble fibres are a great source for reducing weight. Consuming foods that contain soluble fibres will shed the weight by reducing the bad cholesterol in your body. There is no doubt that your meals should contain fruits and vegetables. They contain a lot of fibres that suppress your appetite. In addition, they contain lots of minerals and vitamins.
- Sleep Well – Improve the quality of your rest by setting a regular bedtime. Go to bed at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every day (selecting 7-8 hours). Have a power nap as needed to make up for the lost sleep.