Essential oils are organic compounds extracted from plants with tremendous healing properties. Using essential oils for healing purposes is often called aromatherapy, which is a holistic treatment seeking to improve physical, mental and emotional health.
For over 5,000 years, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils for a variety of health conditions. They are often used for relaxation, beauty care, home cleaning and most often used as natural medicine.
We have already discussed about few essential oils in my previous post, but inspired by the extra benefits mentioned the comments, I researched and came up with some more benefits :
- Optimise Your Respiratory Function – Try Lavender, Helichrysum, Basil, Ylang Ylang, Grapefruit, Cypress, or Tangerine.
- Boost Your Energy – Try White Fir, Orange, Peppermint, Lemon, Basil, Grapefruit, or Ginger.
- Promote Healthy Digestion – Try Peppermint, Ginger, Lavender, Basil, or Roman Chamomile.
- Protection From Environmental Germs – Try Oregano, Melaleuca, Thyme, Orange, or Lemon.
- Promote Healthy Hair – Try Melaleuca, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, Lavender, or Basil.
- Optimal Oral Health – Try Clove, Cinnamon, Peppermint, Melaleuca, or Thyme.
- Support Healthy Cardiovascular System – Try Helichrysum, Basil, Ylang Ylang, Lavender, Cypress, Grapefruit, or Tangerine.
- Boost Sexual Function – Try Sandalwood, Cinnamon, Ylang Ylang, Lavender, Bergamot, or Ginger.
- Enhance Your Sleep – Try Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Vetiver, Bergamot, or Ylang Ylang.
- Natural & Safe Household Cleaning – Try Clove, Melaleuca, Cinnamon, Lemon, Lavender, Thyme, Orange, or Tangerine.
Reference : https://www.lovingessentialoils.com