Twin Flames

The longing for our perfect mate is a need engraved in our DNA. We harbour a desire for restoration and unity, and search for the piece that is always missing. In our journey through life, the search continues for something that can’t be readily found. It is a quest for wholeness.

But what happens when we meet our twin flame. Here are a few things you can observe :

• Intense Connection : Staring into each other’s eyes and seeing the soul behind the ego. You can’t look away. You feel like you’ve known each other for lifetimes. DEEP
  • Mirroring : Your twin is not your perfect match. They are your mirror. Your life, perspective, and actions may mirror theirs. They make you see the truth about yourself.
  • A Whole New World : You create a secret language and world together that no one else understands or knows about and you both revel in it.
  • Magnetism – You feel an overwhelming pull towards each other. You look for ways to be in each other’s energy. You feel a deep contentment in each other’s presence.
  • Unconditional Acceptance – Even though the mirroring causes friction as your twin shows you aspects of yourself that you need to heal, you can feel their unshakeable love for you.
  • Duality – The intensity of the connection can cause one twin to pull away from the other despite the love they feel. This relationship has ups and downs and can feel like a contradiction.

Reference : https://www.livtarot.com

1. JR says:

This came at the perfect time.

A twin flame relationship is when two people are perfect matches as a result of shared pain or another difficulty. The important part is in the dynamic between the two people, though, and it’s where the difference between a twin flame and a life partner (or soulmate) really exists.

2. Unique says:

Beautiful 💙

Twin flames are not simply meant to be together. They ARE together. If you train your soul, heart and mind to understand the facets of our existence and our reality as twin flames, coping with separation, whether temporary or permanent, is less painful.

1. Unique says:

It’s not easy to train your soul though 😔

I found my twin flame and pushed him far away. Weirdly he wished to remain friends, he’s since moved on. But it’s almost as if he never left?

Maybe he was not your twin flame. Twin flames never leave :):)
        Keep looking, stay hopeful, take time to heal.

3. Unique says:

❤️❤️

3. You are a gem in writing..

🙏🏼🙏🏼

4. Interesting insight. Need some time to think about it. I am sort of dealing with similar concept through fiction on my blog, kingservant.com. “Forgive and Forget” first of six episodes.

You’ve undoubtedly heard of the concept of soul mates, and have perhaps even daydreamed about finding yours. Nevertheless, you may also have dismissed the concept and think it is an implausible fantasy and settled for a relationship that merely feels comfortable. The reality is that not only do soul mates exist, but it’s possible to form even deeper connections. Experts call these matches twin flames. While twin flame relationships still face hardships and do not always last forever, they represent an important chance for happiness and growth.

5. I met my Twin Flame in June 2019, I knew about Twin Flames but it wasn’t something I explored or was really interested in. I know that sounds a bit strange coming from someone who is an Energy Healer and Spiritual Teacher but I was too busy with my work to really think and wonder about it. Then in the most random way I met him.

My goodness it is not an easy relationship, it is full of a passion that I have never known, we challenge each other so much, yet we have this pull towards each other, we know each other, we talk and talk and talk. We are each other but at opposites ends, I write about love, he writes about fear. he teaches me and I teach him. The love that we feel for each other is a beautiful part of our connection, but it is not easy. We both know and feel that we have been together before, we have an unbroken bond. If I am honest I never thought that kind of love would happen to me and it did.

Beautiful article – thank you x

6. Frank LaManna says:

Garima! How you been? Has the Coronavirus kept you inside? 👍💞

Hi Frank, yes we are all sheltered in place. How are you guys holding up?

1. Frank LaManna says:

I’ve been out of work since 3/12. The school district closed then the gym, and I’ve been home since. At least we still have our health right? Lol.

7. mvm1063 says:

your work feels like the guide to get to the spiritual self!! very empowering!! and that’s why i want to nominate you for the awesome blogger award!!

8. catieglynn says:

Lovely writing! And thank you for reading my work as well. Wishing you peace, CG

9. Charlene says:

Nice! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I’m glad you enjoyed the read!

Thank you Charlene.

10. No Filter says:

I met mine. Then we went our separate ways, it was too much, timing wasn’t right. I miss him.

11. No Filter says:

I met him in July of last year. We said we were just going to be friends…we couldn’t stop from being more. I think it scared us both, as I was just divorced. We both still have some healing to do. It’s been almost 5 months since we last saw each other or spoke but I miss him every day. My soul won’t rest, my heart is set. I don’t know what to do. I wrote about him 2 years before I even met him. He was everything I ever wanted in a partner, and now that we aren’t together, I am lost on how I am supposed to accept anything less from someone else. Sorry, I’m rambling. I need guidance.

Healing from divorce is not linear. It comes in waves, it’s different for everyone, and it’s unpredictable. And while that’s hard to swallow, it helps to understand because you can be prepared for setbacks and know, this won’t last forever, but you can’t force it, no more than you could force marriage. Healing from divorce takes time. How much time? No one knows precisely but some experts claim that after the loss of a marriage, people should give themselves two years to recover. And if you were blindsided by the event, it could take longer. Healing takes time and patience. It may take us weeks, months, or even years to fully recover and heal. And, for some of us, we never really do feel like we have fully healed.
      Regardless of the time it takes for us, it is all perfectly normal. Everyone has their own unique process that happens in their own unique way on their own unique time. So be compassionate with yourself. Give yourself the time and space to cry it out whenever you need to and heal.

12. cb0721 says:

This was kind of inspiring. I know you have read my blog. That special someone I’m protecting people from. Well it’s a she. Well we had a connection between us that we could leave eye contact. This made this blog even more interesting. It makes me wonder more if a lot more.

1. cb0721 says:

We couldn’t leave eye contact*

Let time tell you what it is. Till then bask in its glow. Good Luck.

2. cb0721 says:

Well this special girl and I haven’t really talked for about a month now. It seems both our lives are cluttered with every day life. When I occasionally message her she kind of not even see it like shes too busy to talk. I’m not sure what to except anymore but being in a place of limbo and questions futuristic makes me wonder if I will ever reappear back into her mind or life in general. I really believe that the connection was completely real and one of a kind. …

Stay grounded. Good Luck.

13. ReverendHornibastard says:

I met my twin flame(s) many times.

I met several twin flames every year since I was in my teens.

Things really spiraled out of control when I was in my 30s and 40s. During those two decades it wasn’t unusual for me to meet two or three new twin flames EVERY WEEK!

I burnt down a few homes during that epoch including some of mine.

It was wonderful!