Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• I leave a mark everywhere I go.
  • I appreciate the long way I’ve gone.
  • I become a role model for others.
  • People look up to me.
  • I don’t want to look like anyone else.
  • Every day I get 1% better.
  • I walk with confidence.
  • I’ve got a good posture.
  • I don’t feel intimidated by other people.
  • I’ve got a strong mindset.

Have a mindful day ahead.

Have a great day ahead Rishabh.

1. You too Miss Garima🙏

1. Amartya says:

true! Taking one day at a time.

Yes let’s take each day, each moment as it comes and make the most of it.

2. Kritika says:

Uplifting the soul with these affirmations today. Thank you for sharing 🙂
    Have a lovely Saturday.

Have a great day ahead Kritika.

3. Jeffrey says:

What a great wake up read!

Glad you liked it Jeffrey.

4. SOWZ says:

I have this cool, free app called “Mantra”. It gives you one affirmation a day. Instead of immediately hitting a social media app when I wake up, I find my mantra. Sometimes it can be a hard habit to keep, but is so important. To play devils advocate though, there’s nobody I’m more thankful for than my therapist. Even with a pocket full of affirmations, life can get hard. Thanks for helping me add to my self-love bank!!

Thank you for suggesting this app.

1. SOWZ says:

You bet! Let me know how you like it if you give it a try😊

5. Annarella3 says:

🙏🏼💫 thank you

6. We all need a little boost, and your points definitely help. I especially liked the point about becoming a little bit better each day. Great advice!

Yes it’s important. Every morning before you go on with your daily routine, take a couple of minutes to give yourself a compliment. Whether you compliment your outfit, haircut, or how you recently completed a task using your unique skill sets, giving yourself a little emotional boost will make you happy. And, when you’re happy with yourself, that emotion can be contagious to those around you. Inspirational speaker Tony Robbins has a mantra he says aloud to himself most days to put him in a peak performance state.

Glad you liked it.