Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• I’m destined to greatness.
  • Whatever I want, I can get it.
  • The ideal lifestyle is possible.
  • I am successful, and can only become more successful.
  • I am worthy of love and respect even by strangers.
  • Confidence becomes my second nature.
  • I like the way I look.
  • I appreciate my body and work on getting in a better shape.
  • I radiate confidence.
  • I naturally appear and feel confident in every situation that I face daily.

Have a confident day ahead.

1. Tuning you subconscious towards positivity!

Indeed. Your subconscious mind is a powerful force to be reckoned with. It makes up around 95% of your brain power and handles everything your body needs to function properly, from eating and breathing to digesting and making memories. It’s a very strange being when you think about

2. malooqi says:

This is awesome..

Glad you liked them.

1. malooqi says:

Yeah. So powerful. Need them most rt now

3. become1one says:

There is power in words, thank You for Yours
    Have a blessed and uplifting day

Words are singularly the most powerful force available to humanity. We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement, or destructively using words of despair. Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble. Thank you for your kind words.

4. I find strength from: confidence becomes my second nature.

Although self-confidence can mean different things to different people, in reality it simply means having faith in yourself. Confidence is, in part, a result of how we have been brought up and how we’ve been taught. We learn from others how to think about ourselves and how to behave – these lessons affect what we believe about ourselves and other people. Confidence is also a result of our experiences and how we’ve learned to react to different situations. Self-confidence is not a static measure. Our confidence to perform roles and tasks and deal with situations can increase and decrease, and some days we may feel more confident than others.

1. Thanks for sharing more. I appreciate you taking time to reply.

Anytime. Stay Safe.

Glad you liked it.

5. Jane says:

Ahaa, its pleasant conversation on the topic of this post here at this website, I have read all
    that, so at this time me also commenting here. It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time
    to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I
    wish to suggest you some interesting things or advice.
    Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I wish to read more things about it! Everyone loves
    it when people come together and share opinions. Great website, continue the good work!