Daily Dose of Affirmations

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• Money is just one of the things that will help me get anything I want in life, but I still keep my priorities straight and make time for what truly matters.
  • I’m not materialistic but I realize the importance of money.
  • I let go of the fear of being rich and embrace this lifestyle.
  • I’m born to be wealthy and happy.
  • The money I receive helps me take care of anyone I care about.
  • I respect my money.
  • I make money while I sleep.
  • My bank account grows daily.
  • I have more than enough money and I appreciate that.
  • I’m grateful for everything I have and looking forward to what’s coming next.

Have a prosperous day ahead. May abundance follow you everywhere.

1. Kritika says:

Happy Wednesday 🎈🥳🌞

Happy Wednesday Kritika. Take care of yourself with the increasing heat.

1. Kritika says:

Yes. You too 🌞😊

2. Thank you. Going to research Pierre Teilhard de Chardin now…although I feel I’ve come across this name before somewhere in the dark corners of my mind. Have a good day.

Check out his stuff. Let me know if you like it.

1. I did, it was familiar as he has written with other authors I’ve read. I love his quotes especially. He has enduring soul and depth. Thank you again.

Most Welcome.!

3. Thanks ✌️ for this positive affirmations post 🙏💯👍

Anytime. I am glad you liked it.