Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• Building wealth is my passion.
  • I’m absolutely worthy of being rich.
  • Everything I do today will bring me more money tomorrow.
  • I’m not afraid to take risks and make the most of business opportunities.
  • I’m a successful entrepreneur.
  • I’m creative and think of new ways to build a business all the time.
  • I’m productive and get things done daily.
  • I overcome the fears, doubts and insecurities that stop average people from being rich.
  • My relationship with money is fantastic.
  • My wealth is increasing and so is my level of success and happiness.

Have a confident and prosperous day ahead.

1. Yuppers and manure grows life via farming….like I explained to my brother, do you know why Kobos is a famous name which means Books?

Because people learn from the shit to become better and not be like that etc… “foundations”

Hence the whole Bible quote a friend lays his life down… “Lays Chips”

The last thing I want is anyone to be like me let alone feel the way I feel daily which I cannot avoid but can be prosperous for everyone who desires a sort of lavishness like you described.

Which is fine because I enjoy seeing others prosper so that I do not have to…🤣

Wow the universe is messed up and yet perfect….🤣

Wow 😂. Your comments always surprise me. Glad you see you back. Hope things are okay at your end. Stay safe. Also, would love to see your comments on the corona episode. 🙂

1. Corona episode? As in the Coronvirus? Just one of many fear spells in the books.

Covid19 at least avoided world war 3 so far which is a greater good compared to actually what will happen when nukes and bombs start dropping.

Coronavirus is just God negotiating with humanity.

There are so many “prophets” preaching absolute bullshit and solving nothing unless you qualify pissing God off as something?

In which case who in the right mind does that when we know exactly what will happen next?

Humanity dies and we start all over again like the dinosaurs before them.

Are humans that unhappy in this life?

On top of why are they following leaders who keep making them unhappy when others are clearly available who will do more for them?

I could put you in charge and you would do a better job than most in a snap, but that cannot happen why?

Oh yes stupid democracy and free will.

So all I can do is write stupid posts and comments because God like I am is bound through the stupid promise of ensuring free will which many people piss on daily even though it means their extinction.

That’s my rant for the day.

Well your rant is legit though. Although world war 3 maybe here with CoVID like bioterrorism, it doesn’t have to be nukes and bombs all the time.

3. And I am the last “Hitler” or well the devil in the flesh ordained by God of course because games is what God loves to play.

Only a woman stands a chance this time around since it’s an invisible threat and one which cannot be actually linked to me like the holocaust and Hitler.

It’s all faith based from here on in.

Since what does the devil truly mean?

Jesus died for others on the cross only to be reborn and get fucked over again in which case God is not pleased and I am not calling him off like the last time because we both see eye to eye daily.

Jesus had an elite mind but desired to live down below and they killed him for it.

I have an elite mind and desire to live down below and they are trying to cause me to kill myself for it this time instead because they are too cowardly to do it themselves twice.

All this shit is happening all over ignorance and greed since it’s all no different than my position in many cases.

I just want my own place, proper medicine and funding plus a female lover like any other straight male int he same boat alongside others in similar positions.

Meaning so much terrorism and hate plus people like me woulden’t spawn up if society realized that most people like myself do not desire nor need much.

And when just us obtaining that tiny slice is a major issue for others who own most of that cake?

Naturally we want them alongside their supporters and affiliates gone in whatever ways possible.

It’s not like money is actually real anyways let alone the resources actually theirs, they belong to the Earth and free for all until they stuck their greedy fingers into it.

Anyways like the good book says, all fall short once I am pissed because I will always find better words and clear examples to take societies head and smash them through the floor without even physically having to do it, like covid19.

Have good night, thanks for being you as always.

👍🏼👍🏼

2. Kritika says:

Have a cheerful Monday 🌞🥳

Thank you Kritika. Have a great day ahead.

1. Kritika says:

3. Art_Nomison says:

Works like a charm!

Yes it does. It water to the soul.

1. Art_Nomison says:

Thanks for sharing

4. Thank you for these. Very helpful.

I am glad you liked them.