One of my favourite weight loss topics to talk about is infused water! Studies have shown that drinking water naturally boosts your metabolism among other water health benefits, and drinking infused water for weight loss can be an easy way to increase your water intake.
Here are simple infused water recipes are inexpensive, have almost zero calories, and taste great too :
- Pineapple & Orange Detox Water – A wonderful source of Vitamin C that increases metabolism, aids in digestion, and tones up the skin. Just put 1 sliced orange & 1/2 cup slice pineapple in water.
- Oranges & Plum Mint Detox Water – The oranges and plum are good sources of vitamin C and fibre which can aid in digestion and weight loss. Just put 1/2 cup sliced orange, 3 small sized plums and 3 mint leaves in water.
- Oranges & Blueberries Detox Water – Rich in vitamin C, it is a great drink for immune system. The antioxidants in the fruits help the body detoxify. Just put 1 sliced orange and 15 blueberries in water.
- Grapes & Lime Mint Detox Water – The lime adds zesty flavour, while the mint makes the drink more refreshing. Just add 5 halved grapes, 1/2 sliced lime and 5 mint leaves.
- Pomegranate Mint Detox Water – Pomegranate has detoxifying and anti-cancer properties, helping the liver neutralise and flush toxins out. Just add 10 mint leaves and 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds in water.
- Lemon and Cheries Detox Water – Cut the cherries in half for that extra sour-sweet flavour. Just add 8 whole cherries and 1/2 sliced lemon in water.
- Lemon & Raspberries Detox Water – Great source of vitamin C, this detox water combines that sweet and sour flavours of lemon and raspberries. Just add 8 whole raspberries and 1/2 sliced lemon.
- Grapefruits & Cucumber Detox Water – Grapefruit has natural detoxifying properties and cucumber has hydrating and antioxidant power, making this combo more powerful. Just add 1/4 sliced grapefruit and 1/2 sliced cucumber in water.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Detox – Apple cider vinegar helps in detoxifying the body and helping lose extra pounds. Take 1 glass of warm water, 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, 2 tbsp of lemon juice, 1/4 tsp of Ceylon cinnamon, 1/2 tsp of ground diner, 1 dash cayenne pepper and 1tsp raw honey.
- Watermelon & Strawberry Mint Detox Water – Watermelon helps in lowering blood pressure and alleviating muscle soreness. Strawberries are good antioxidants. Just add 4 cups of watermelon sliced into small cubes, 5 sliced strawberries & 6 mint leaves and add water.