Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• Today I live even more abundantly than yesterday.
  • There’s prosperity within me and it affects my reality too.
  • Having money is a life choice I made long time ago.
  • I’m living in the present moment and am mindful of all the abundance around me.
  • Life is easy when money keeps coming in.
  • Every day I take the decision to make more money and the universe works with me.
  • I welcome the countless opportunities I see every day.
  • I dedicate time to working on my business and making money daily.
  • My constant efforts, focus and determination are greatly appreciated and I receive anything I desire.
  • I accept all the money life has planned for me.

Have a hopeful and encouraging day ahead.

Affirmations should sink in our subconscious. Repetition is the king of learning.

1. Really thoughtfull and inspirational.

2. Thank you! I am amazed at what I can do when I speak confidently about that which I accept. I may have hiccups but the days seem smoother regardless.

Confidence gives you the power to conquer the world. Here’s how you can learn to be confident in all you do. Self-confident people are admired by others and inspire confidence in others. They face their fears head-on and tend to be risk takers.

3. kyleoyier says:

Loving this affirmation. I just wanna be and feel better☺.love your post

Glad Kyle. Have a great day.

4. The power of positive thinking will bring these things to you.
    Lovely, inspiring post.
    The perfect way to start the day.

Be safe, stay inspired.

Thank you. Stay inspired you too 🙂

5. Gonzov krik iz getribe autizma says:

Every morning I read this post. Each day I keep it in my mind. Thanks for sharing such a positive wiew.

Most welcome. I will keep them coming.

6. Breakthrough says:

Love, love, love

Glad you liked it. Have a wonderful day ahead.