I want to spread the news that you can achieve any goal you set your mind to. If you truly believe it, it can come true. That’s not just “ra-ra” motivational talk. You can put it to the test, and as long as you’re willing to commit to working on yourself and your goals daily, then you’ll be the one telling crazing manifestation stories!
You probably know all about the Law of Attraction, especially if you’ve watched The Secret or read any personal development books. But most people underestimate the level of belief and work you need to manifest your dreams. How do you create the belief? You can fake it, or you can just decide to have it!
- Create your own luck – Sounds obvious, but you must embrace that. You have a hand in all of it, the good, the bad, and the ugly. Own it.
- Ask for more luck – Ask, “What would it be like for me to be the luckiest guy/gal on the planet?” then let the universe show you.
- Don’t procrastinate, ask ahead – Give the universe time to put the pieces together. Instead of waiting until the last minute to ask or what you want, get quiet and start asking way in advance.
- Be persistent and pay attention to the details – Do you veer drive and totally miss your turnoff? You have to be completely present or you’ll miss your queues from the Universe. Are you present with the details? If yes, proceed to next step.
- Take action without hesitation – Act on the pathways that show themselves to you. You should have specific steps in mind on how to proceed. Keep on taking one step after another and stay confident.
- Expect to won, while being willing to lose. If you’re too attached to winning or the outcome you broadcast “clingy” energy, which is lack. When you lose the attachment, you create space for more magic.
- Show up to receive – If you follow all the other steps and forget this one, you’re our of luck. The universe is always presenting new blessings for you to receive.
- Ask for even more – When you’re feeling the “high” of a big win, that’s the best time to manifest more using gratitude and the law of attraction. Be grateful in those moments, and then ask for more greatness to pour into your life.
References : http://www.avramandnikki.com