Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• I am worthy of love.
  • I carry strength and resilience with me.
  • My every step is one of courage.
  • I have the ability to overcome any challenge life gives me.
  • Abundance and love flow from me.
  • I am pure beauty.
  • I am a radiant and joyous person.
  • I am cocooned in the delving energy of the universe.
  • I am over beyond comprehension.
  • I am worthy of infinite and unending compassion.

Love yourself first today. Make yourself a priority today.

1. Spreading happiness and care through your each post.. Keep writing. Very helpful

Thank you Piyush fo your kind words. My intention from this blog its to bring just a few minutes of positivity in the reader’s life. Thank you for stopping by again.

1. Complete agree with you… You are doing a great job!

2. Kritika says:

Have a lovely day 🌻

Thank you Kritika. You have a happy weekend ahead.

Glad you liked it. This is one of the ways that affirmations for self esteem come into play. By repeating these positive mantra like statement every day you become to believe in the truth behind these affirmations to boost confidence, and when you really start to believe you begin to make these statements true.

1. mayakapoetry says:

Yea indeed you’re helping people and that’s great

🙏🏼🙏🏼

3. sinharishika says:

These must help with self confidence too

Ah Yes Rishika. Affirmations for self esteem, are a great way build your confidence and self worth when they are repeated over-and-over. These will not be the only steps you want to utilize to build your confidence, but they are an important part of the puzzle that is your self esteem.

1. sinharishika says:

Absolutely-thank you

🙌🏼🙌🏼

3. sinharishika says:

You are in New York-hope you are coping well

Oh I am Delhi, India right now 🙂

4. M'bolla says:

Here you go. Thanks +ve.xoxo

Speaking reinforces our learning processes and increases the likelihood of our subconscious actually hearing our request. Adding other sense perceptions helps even further. For instance, lighting a candle or a stick of incense each time you repeat your affirmations is a way of signaling your subconscious to pay attention. Ringing a bell before speaking your positive affirmation aloud is another way to further awaken more senses. By creating a ritual-type of situation that is repeated consistently and linked with the affirmations, you are signaling to the subconscious that you want its attention.

5. I found much peace and contentment from this list, especially about overcoming challenges. Carrying with me . . . courage, strength, and love . . . I am up for anything today. God’s peace!

When you feel shipwrecked, you won’t have someone there to hand you a life preserver. When you have to make a blind leap into the vast emptiness, you find yourself without a parachute. Nevertheless, you somehow manage to get through these tough times. Sometimes you do it with a smile. Other times, you slam the door and don’t look back. You might not have a cure-all for every mistake or a compass that shows you the right path. But don’t despair. Sooner or later, you’ll overcome any obstacle. You’ll come out triumphant with your head held high.

6. Danix Kamau says:

And my personal favorite: Every day I am getting better and better.

Yes!! We are all a work in progress.

Glad you liked it Shreya.