Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• I am doing my best.
  • I choose to be happy and to love myself today.
  • My possibilities are endless.
  • I am worthy.
  • I am brave, bold and beautiful.
  • Today is going to be a great day.
  • I am talented and intelligent.
  • I am free of worry and regret.
  • My thoughts become my reality.

Indulge into much needed weekend self care. Take Care.

1. great inspiration ! I try and read your daily doses regularly. thanks for posting.

Most welcome Christina, they are soothing and calm my nerves too.

2. inconceivable-paintopower says:

Hmmm…Looks very familiar.

3. inconceivable-paintopower says:

Great minds think alike.🥰

Hahahaha High Five.

4. Full of positivity. Insightful. Informative. Inspiring.

I am glad you liked it. Stay inspired and full of positivity.

5. clcouch123 says:

Thank you for sharing affirmative truths. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

Ah yes I am having a peaceful, calm weekend. Affirmations can help you experience a state of inner peace and calmness. This is useful when there is stress and anxiety, when you cannot sleep, and when you want to declutter.