Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• Money flows to me easily and frequently.
  • It is safe for me to be rich.
  • I am receiving a surplus of money now.
  • I magnetise money through love and joy.
  • I am separate from the voice of anxiety & stress.
  • I am worthy of financial stability.
  • Wealth is a natural part of my life.
  • I am grateful that I attract abundance.
  • I respect my abilities to generate wealth.
  • I am worth the money.

Have an abundance filled week ahead.

1. C.J. Boock says:

The way we look at money is often the result of our upbringing and economic position in life, and the reverse is also true a different attitude often changes the way money comes

2. Ana says:

Hey there! For being the terrifically amazing writer that you are, I nominated you for the Sunshine blogger award.

Thank you again.

3. ourhoodspace says:

This is beautiful!

Apart from believing in the statements you’re making, it’s really important to feel good about the meaning of the affirmations you use. For example, if you consistently listen to an affirmation like: “I am attracting a huge amount of money my way” but you feel worried upfront that someone will take it from you or that you’ll be unhappy when you get it, you won’t attract a positive outcome – or you won’t attract anything at all.

4. Seif Musambi says:

Nice piece…thank you,this really boosts up my ability to apply the law of attraction to make all the positive forces of the universe to work in my favour during meditation.

Affirmations do speed up the law of attraction. Our mind learns things by repeating. Our beliefs are formed the same way we once learned how to ride the bicycle – the more a thought or action is repeated, the faster we will adopt it. Once we do, it becomes a part of who we are and stored deep in our subconscious for further use.

Thank you.