If there’s one thing that can put a damper on our fun and fearless lifestyle, it’s a bad case of the sniffles. We’re all at risk of getting sick; at school, at work, in the mall—you can never be too protected from illness-causing factors. Which is why it’s important to boost your immune system with a healthy diet, proper exercise, and nutritious products to keep you in tip-top shape.
If you’re wondering how to not get sick this season, here are my best tips:
- Get 7-8 hours of Sleep – Enough sleep varies from person to person. most studies show that average adult needs at least 7 hours of sleep per night. Sleep deprivation suppresses your immune system and makes it harder to recover from illnesses.
- Wash your Hands – Washing your hands at least seven times a day can greatly out the risk of catching the cold or flu. Dry hands with proper towel and moisturise. Avoid hand sanitiser as studies show that most of them do more than good.
- Don’t touch your Face – Even if you wash your hands a lot, you’re still bound to touch contaminated surfaces throughout the day. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth to reduce the risk of infections.
- Exercise Regularly – Vigorous exercise is scientifically proven to boost your immune system while creating an immune environment for germs.
- Eat Immunity Boosting Foods – If you suspect your diet is not providing you with all your micronutrient needs — maybe, for instance, you don’t like vegetables taking a daily multivitamin and mineral supplement may bring other health benefits, beyond any possibly beneficial effects on the immune system. Read more healthy supplements on this link.
So, get ready to enjoy the great joys that rain brings. It is the God’s love that is truly unconditional. Make the rainy season in your favour completely.