We all need to drink more water. They say our bodies are made up of 70% water, so it goes without saying that we need to drink enough water to maintain a healthy balance. We all need to drink more water.
Do you want a really simple way to improve your health and productivity? Here’s a free and easy way to drink more water and get more done which doesn’t involve apps or planners, gyms or diets.
- Make it a part of your routine – Drink a glass of water when you wake up and before you go to bed.
- Add slices of fruit or veggies to a pitcher of water – The additional flavour may encourage you to drink more, plus you’ll absorb some of their nutritional benefits.
- Drink a glass of water before every meal – This helps fill you up and curb your appetite so you don’t eat too much during the meal.
- Keep a large jug of water close by – It’s easy to remember to drink water when it is within arm’s reach.
- Use hydration apps to track your water intake – Track how much you drink in a day. Set up goals and alert to remind you to fill up.
- Eat you water – Include water rich veggies and fruits in your diet.
- Use a time marked water bottle – Time marked bottles help you stay on schedule, keep you motivated, and on track to reach your personal goals.
- Link water to activities – Drink a glass going to the bathroom. Drink 2 glasses of water after drinking coffee, tea or alcohol.
- Incentivize – Set a weekly or monthly goal to reward yourself whenever you reach them.
Now that you have the motivation all you need is the willpower. Create the habit and reap the rewards of a healthier, better-looking, and more productive you!