Turmeric, a yellow pigment present in the Indian spice turmeric (associated with curry powder), has been linked with suppression of inflammation; angiogenesis; tumorigenesis; diabetes; diseases of the cardiovascular, pulmonary, and neurological systems, of skin, and of
liver; loss of bone and muscle; depression; chronic fatigue; and neuropathic pain.
Here are some of the incredible health benefits of turmeric :
- Boosts Cognitive Function : It protects brain cells by binding to and dissolving abnormal proteins.
- Supports Joint & Muscle Health : It promotes a healthy inflammatory response and eases aches and pain.
- Fights Body-Wide Inflammation : It has been proven to significantly lower levels of inflammatory markers.
- Boosts Detoxification : It optimizes function of the liver, the body’s primary organ of detoxification.
- Supports Cardiovascular Function : It supports heart health by promoting a healthy inflammatory response.
- Promotes Healthy Mood Balance : It has been shown to be an extremely effective natural mood enhancer.
- Promotes Youthful Radiant Skin : It promotes soft, smooth, glowing skin and fights fine lines and wrinkles.
- Supports Natural Weight Loss : It can enhance weight loss when combined with healthy diet and exercise.
Curcumin has received worldwide attention for its multiple health benefits, which appear to act primarily through its anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory mechanisms. These benefits are best achieved when curcumin is combined with agents such as piperine, which increase its bioavailability significantly. A relatively low dose can provide health benefits for people that do not have diagnosed health conditions. Start using turmeric more in your food today.