Anxiety, fear and worry are all completely natural human feelings. If these feelings occur and endure for an extended period, it affects both physical and mental health. This leads to clinical anxiety disorders. There are many types of treatment available to treat anxiety disorders. This post will outlines more common herbal remedies to treat anxiety disorders.
Please note that these supplements are not a substitute for clinical examination by a psychologist or doctor. Please visit your doctor if your anxiety persists. Without further ado, here’s your list :
- L-Theanine for Quick Relief : L-Theanine acts a mild anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) that calms your nerves when heading into a situation that makes you anxious.
- Ashwagandha to Significantly Reduce Anxiety : Ashwagandha helps the body adapt to physical and emotional stressors, while also lowering your cortisol levels (stress hormones) and mimicking GABA (your central nervous system’s most important neurotransmitters).
- Magnesium to Get Your Brain Functioning Properly : Magnesium is an ingredient needed to maintain a healthy brain plasticity. It regulates how your brain forms connections, and is essential to a properly functioning nervous system
- S-HTP to Maintain Proper Serotonin Levels : 5-HTP is a 100% natural anti-anxiety supplement that helps to improve your mood and maintain healthy serotonin levels.
- Zenx For a Powerful Combo : Zen has anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) and antidepressant properties.
Also, natural health products are not safe for everyone, can be dangerous to some, and may interact with medications or interfere with their effectiveness. “Natural” doesn’t mean “safe” – they’re still acting on your body, and there are plenty of natural things that can harm you. Talk to your doctor before deciding to take any supplement to ease your anxiety.