Daily Dose of Affirmations

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• I expect lavish abundance every day in every way in my life and affairs.
  • I rejoice that I AM successful in all ways.
  • I give thanks that I AM NOW rich, well and happy.
  • Today, I let my light shine. I express my unique creativity and am successful in everything I do.
  • I welcome and enthusiastically accept unlimited abundance.
  • I will build a new me by focusing on my dreams and going after them.
  • My financial abundance overflows today.
  • My goals empower me to become all I was meant to be.
  • Through a feeling of gratitude, I place myself in alignment with all the riches of the universe.
  • I am a success. I allow myself to feel successful.
  • I congratulate myself often.

Have a happy day ahead.

Thank you Parneet. Affirmations give us a positive start to the day, wouldn’t you agree?

1. Absolutely agree. They change the course the day would have taken.🙂

I am glad you agree to that. Happy New Year. Thank you for stopping by and showing support for my work.

1. Yessss! Thank you for this. Wish you all the best in 2020!

Thank you Roberta. Happy new year to you too 🥳🥳💯💯

2. dbrownpoetry says:

Reblogged this on dbrownpoetry and commented:
    How potent, oh how wonderful on the last day of the decade moving into a new one… This decade I am more than improving I’m crushing it and I’m thankful!

Thank you for reblog.

3. Thank you for a really good post, de Chardin seems an interesting writer.

Ah he is indeed. Thank you for stopping by. Happy New Year.

4. Dave says:

Awesome blog post Garima! I like your affirmations as well as your mantra “An affirmation a day keeps the doctor away!” – I like your philosophy.

Yes Dave, a positive affirmations everyday saves a lot of money on the therapist. Haha

1. Dave says:

I agree, positive affirmations keep you healthy and saves money 💰
        Stay positive, I like your blog.

Thank you Dave.