Daily Dose of Affirmations

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• I am thankful that I get to live another day
  • I see the world with beauty and colour
  • I deserve whatever good comes my way today
  • Today is rich with opportunity and I open my heart to receive them
  • I take the time to show my friends that I care about them
  • I live a positive life and only attract the best in my life
  • I am peacefully allowing my life to unfold
  • Today, and every day, I choose to be happy
  • I am fun and energetic and people love me for it
  • My life overflows with happiness and love

Have a happy and healthy day ahead.

1. Emma Wolfe says:

This was exactly what I needed right now. Thank you so much for sharing!

I am glad you found them empowering Emma. Have a pleasant day ahead.

2. Thank you so much for making my day! This was the kind of motivation I needed ❤

I am glad I could make your day better Vaishali. Have a happy and empowering day ahead. Stay motivated.

3. sumay says:

I have some question , how I be so positive when negativity equally matters for learning !! And maximum of people who surrounds us seems positive but their actions speaks just opposite , in this case how one can remain positive ?

Hi Sumay, Remember You Always Have a Choice. Everything is always a choice. We choose what we listen to and watch, we choose what we do & where we go (such as work), and we choose who we spend time with. There isn’t anything that we “have to do”. However, we sometimes think we don’t have a choice because we don’t like the outcome. For example, we think we have to go to work because we need the money so it’s not a choice, but we could choose not to go and not to get paid, but we don’t like what might happen if we did that, so we tend to not see it as a choice.

1. sumay says:

Thanks for your wonderful opinions . Indeed, we have choices and we should be able to choose wisely from it .
        You have a wonderful vibes . Keep motivating us .

Build up the resilience 🙂 that’s how I did it. We are all work in progress Sumay, I don’t think we will ever get it 💯 😄

3. sumay says:

Not many , there are just few like you. Keep motivating us 🤗

👍🏼👍🏼🤞🏼

Thank you. Glad you liked it.