Daily Dose of Affirmations

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• As I impress only the positive vision of my desires on the Formless Substance with faith and purpose, all things are set moving toward its realisation.
  • Because I am acting in the Certain Way, other people are influenced toward doing the things necessary to fulfill my desires.
  • I am a believer. I think only thoughts of faith, courage, confidence, and belief.
  • I am now in complete control of my own mind and attention.
  • I always think in terms of increasing wealth and abundance.
  • I now communicate pictures of wealth and abundance into the minds of others.
  • I now direct my will power only on my own thoughts and actions.
  • I now exercise my will to keep myself thinking and acting in the Certain Way.
  • I now direct my will power to focus on the definite vision of what I want with the faith that it is already mine.
  • My faith and purpose are continuously focused on only what I desire.
  • I now only make positive impressions on the Formless Substance.

May you believe in faith every moment of today. Take Care.

1. itsidiot says:

Do visit my blog and give your honest view about it

2. itsidiot says:

Thanks 😊

1. KRITIKA says:

Faith in yourself, always an ignited hope. πŸ‘
    Have a great day πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

Faith is so important Kritika. “The validity, or warrant, of faith or belief depends on the strength of the evidence on which the belief is based.” “We all know how to distinguish between blind faith and evidence-based faith. … Quoting Moreland, faith is defined as “a trust in and commitment to what we have reason to believe is true.”

2. lovebug1323 says:

These are absolutely wonderful thanks for sharing!!

Glad they brought positivity in your life.