Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for todayย :

• In my imagination, I now hold the mental image of the objects of my desire with the most positive certainty that they are being attracted into my life.
  • I can now have anything that I desire that I will use for the advancement of my life and the lives of others.
  • I think big thoughts and ask large requests. I ask largely.
  • I am now receiving all the things I can and will use for the living of the most abundant life.
  • All the money I desire is flowing into my life…and then some. There isย always a surplus.
  • I now know that the desire I feel for the possession of riches is in harmony with the desire of Omnipotence for more complete expression.
  • The desire I feel for riches is God seeking to express Himself in my life.
  • I now have a crystal clear mental picture of the things I desire.
  • As I hold a clear and detailed mental picture of exactly what I want, I automatically take consistent action to move towards my desire.
  • My employees now have every opportunity to create massive riches for themselves.

Have a happy day ahead.

1. KRITIKA says:

Have a cheerful day ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽŠ

You too Kritika. Here is a Neville Goddard quote for you > An awakened imagination works with a purpose. It creates and conserves the desirable, and transforms or destroys the undesirable.

1. Kritika says:

Thank you for sharing this lovely quote. I would love to put this on my wall. ๐Ÿ’–

Most welcome. I always think of sending you a good quote when I see your message but then couldnโ€™t. Today is the start day ๐Ÿ™‚
        Thank you for stopping by everyday. I am glad you enjoy reading my posts.

3. Kritika says:

I enjoy the daily affirmations. They are filled with positivity and hope to carry out the day. They bring a vigour with a wide smile. Hope I continue to read them daily and absorb some energy from these beautiful words. Thank you for these awesome inspiring and motivating thoughts. As considering the surroundings they are very much needed. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅณ Glad I could make you smile ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜Š

Kritika you made my day without your thoughtful words. Thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

5. Kritika says:

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅณ

2. JC says:

Study…

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

3. ql2017 says:

Thanks for your encouragement and support.(like)
    It’s means a lot to me !!!

Most welcome Rohit. Thank you for stopping by.

4. This is such a lovely offering!!! Thank You!!! Cheers! ๐Ÿ™‚

Glad you liked it.

5. Belles Days says:

It doesnโ€™t work when I click โ€˜likeโ€ so I just want you to know that I read your posts everyday (when Iโ€™m not writing!) and I love them. Keep posting!

Thank you Belles. Let me check the like ๐Ÿ™‚