Have you ever had moments when you felt you weren’t ‘good enough’? These were moments of Low Self-Esteem. They sabotage your ability to live a happy and fulfilling life. The key to overcoming low self-esteem (or anything else) is understanding what it is and what causes it. Once you understand, you’ll know what not to do anymore and can begin taking the right steps towards creating a life you really love.
Here are a few ways to conquer self doubt :
- Calm Yourself – Don’t allow your mind to race. Breathe down from your favourite number to calm yourself and think more clearly.
- Make Small Changes – Baby steps. Self doubt holds you back, so accomplish small things. Allow yourself to show that you can make positive changes in your life.
- Don’t Compare – Comparisons are not good. You are unique and different. Don’t follow others paths, don’t wish or want what they have. Think about yourself.
- Have no Regrets – The fear of failure hold you back. Do it, do it. Do what you want to do. Do what is one your mind. Don’t miss the opportunity. Don’t wait any longer.
- Learn & Try Again – Don’t give up. Don’t stop trying, especially when something goes wrong. Learn and keep going. Keep working to achieve better.
- It’s Worth the Effort – Your efforts will pay off. The longer you keep going the more you learn and the better you get. It will get easier.
- Don’t Rush – Remain patient. You should not be your worst critic and bring yourself down, you are trying to get better to no longer doubt yourself. The progress will show.
Your presence makes a difference – this is the power YOU are.
Categories: Personal Development